Monday, August 23, 2004

Sold my +7 Lastabad xBow.. good riddance.. --

Lastnight (well EARLY this morning) I finally sold that damn xbow.. Now you must remember that I bought it for 2.6mil (found out 1 day later it was really 1.7mil - but I won't get into that damn pledge trust issue..yet) so anyways.. 2.6mil paid out.. i "wanted" to get as mush as I possibly could when I sold the thing so that I minimize my loses.. and due to the fact that I had 40k (lol)..

So this is what I got for it..



700932 adena, Chimera Skin (Dragon, Goat, 3 Lion and 2 Snake), Blank Lvl 2 and 3 Scroll, +6 Yumi (I plan on ndai'ing later), a 21f Scroll, 9 11f Scrolls, and 11 Bring Stones..

Now I am not sure if I came out on top with this trade.. but considering how screwed I got (by Elfmaniac aka Trass - who was in my pledge at the time offering me "pledge discount" --) I figured that I might as well (for once) do that complete opposite then that which was done to me and be nice.. for once..

So yeah.. XNIGHTWOLFX.. enjoy it.. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note:

I left BloodedRose for a bit to rejoin my (this character's) main pledge for a bit.. Back to 10thKingdom :)

Helped Lordkish (the princess) with lvl 30 royals quest.. (aka pain in the ass)... just finding the search ant took soo damn long.. esspecially with all the new DEs running around.. lol, trying to protect a princess who has 22 ac is tough.. believe me.. So anyways.. found the ant, did the quest.. yeay!

here's some pics.. for you :P



~K.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats alot of weird shit for your bow Egg o.O

hehe make a cloak i guess?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lordkish = really a guy who likes to send nude pics of some exgirlfriend he found on the internet pretending to be her in game and trys to get stuff out of it. Also likes to whine and cry and get banned for it, then whine and cry and get the weak ass account back. You are in serious trouble being in such a pledge.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LordKish is a guy who sends his ex-internet girlfriends pics to people in game and pretends to be her so he can get items. Gets banned for whining in town about how much of an idiot he is, then gets his acct back so he can stand around not hunting like usual. He should go back to hunting ents for electron. stupid noob

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

wow, Anonymous you seem so angry at this player.. did they do something to you.. like make you believe that "she" liked you, or did you think the pictures were actually her? Never believe anything on the internet unless you know it's true in r/l... you should know this..

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know in real life. He lives in a trailer because his parents got kicked out of the managing a Rent-A-Storage place. Only reason im mad is because he trash talks and then stays in town and doesnt hunt.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home