Sunday, August 29, 2004

Woo Silver updates

Yeah so i ended up working alot this weekend and partying in the evening so i havent had a chance to update really. I didnt get alot of playing in but hopefully since the weekend is over that will change. Here is a pic from a few days ago of me and some friends killing ZL. I was hunting with Tink when we heard it was up so we headed up there after tink called some pledgemates.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
just logged in and on the way up to 34 floor
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One thing i recommend, anytime you are going somewhere always kill stuff along the way when possible. i know alot of people that just run to their spot but alot of the time i get shining scales and nzels/ndais/41f scrolls while im heading up to my hunting area. Anyways i think ill be heading out later to meet Vevictus if i can ever get a hold of him. The banquet is tommorow so im going to steal my parents digi cam and try to get some photos up. Also i think i might put my exp bar on so everyone can see my progress. anyways thats all for now.

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home