Tuesday, September 28, 2004

New member added!

Well everyone, im pleased to announce the addition of another member to Lincrew!. Im sure everyone on Dep has heard of him, and though i could introduce him i think ill let him introduce himself. Hopefully he will be posting enough to give me a run for my money but, i doubt it ;)

Anyways ill give him some time to put a post together and let you guys guess who it is in the mean time. As for me im busy working on some school stuff and i think ill be going to the bar at York after class on Thursday, got some major assignments to work on so ill be busy with that for the next couple of days. I'll do my best to update whats happening and i talked to Juk and he promises me he'll have the diner pictures for my tommorow. Later guys!

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home