Wednesday, September 15, 2004

real life tip...

don't puch your friend in the face.. (even if he hit you first 3 times)

because if you hit him, he'll run off crying to his mom.. and yell stupid shit like "i am through with you" and "you're such an asshole"..

some people jsut weren't meant to fight without having their parentals there to supervise..

I am just shocked that I haven't gotten a call from his mom yet asking me to appoligize to him..

ANWAYS..

tip of the day: don't hit friends

~K.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

Kaz you need to take my zen approach to your problems with Rob, play more lineage and just bitch about everything lol... its alot more fun and you wont have Peggy out for blood -.-'

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

hey, my only "problem" with Rob is that he always seems to be Paldo, he needs to stop doing that... lol..

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

lol, i just thought of this line... lol..
Ahem..

"I got a website for you Rob's mom.. it's www.your-son-is-20.com/let_him_grow_up"

hehe.. whatever, I'm over it.. stupid to start with.. stupid to the end..

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home