Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Bosses and Lvl

Well, seeing as other people are getting alot of posts in I might as well put one up. I dont have too many pics but here are a couple bosses I managed to get.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alot of junk from Double Drakes during this drop event.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We got this ZL with Devilripper, bosses are pretty easy with him around.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some decent drops but nothing special.

As some of you might have noticed (esspecially Brickhouse) I have been having trouble logging in to post over the past little while but I got that fixed by Silver sending me another invite (^.^ thx) so I should be able to post my own SS and hopefully be on the blog alot more often. Also as many of you know I did hit lvl 55 a while ago, I will try to make a video with the shots but if it gets too complicated I will just post a pic. I have been pretty busy with school lately but I did manage to finally make it, Im going to try to thank everyone with out forgetting people but I probably will. So...

Thanks to Jeff Jasmine Kim Min Jin Terry Chris Silverleaf Kaz B-rad Ssamuraee Proline Kusang Brad and Eric, thanks to the players in LA, Law Wes Joon and Hoon and others for the awesome dinner, Predat0r, Scuzz and Icy in Quebec (come back to toronto in December!) James and Listerine from Michigan (you going to come visit us ever List!?!) and all the other people in Sol and Vengence who make this game enjoyable to play. I also have to thank Paldo for still fighting us or else Dep would be pretty boring.

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home