Monday, January 17, 2005

Fun times after school at Kim's

So i woke up and studied a bit before i headed to school. I had that wierd ass class today which for some reason was really bugging me. Later on i picked up some beer and headed to Kims and played there for a while. Jeff and jin showed up for a bit and i did a few hunts and got a few bosses. Kim ordered some Korean food which was really good and i got a good bit of leveling done with FaethorX. All of Kims computers are in korean so i couldnt tell what the drops are so ill just post the pics of us fighting the bosses.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
FaethorX was kind enough to call me up for Iris, dropped Bzel.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HKstyles called me for kitty ^_^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then after we got cougar we all headed to the seige because electron was there, had some fun and killed the boss. Maybe its just me but i always feel like they should be dropping something. I guess thats asking for to much lol. Anyways time to head home now, later everone~

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home