Monday, September 05, 2005

...

I finalized my classes for york this year. Got most of the ones i wanted but ill have to see if anyone drops the E-Marketing class i want to do in the winter. Other then getting ready for university i went up to my cottage this weekend with some friends. Mike and Jessica have the pictures so i guess ill post those later once they email them to me. Mikes going to Japan for 3 months, good luck with that man. Dont spend that $15G all in one place lol. On Thursday i went to Muzili's wedding (Congrats man ^^ ) It was tons of fun even though we didnt get there till about 11 since i was working. The food was great, each table had a whole pig, 2 lobstars, 2 fish, chicken, and as much red wine and beer as we wanted. They both seemed really happy and i wish them the best of luck =)

As for the cottage, we got up around 2am after meeting up with Brent and his gf Sam near Orr lake. Basically we partied, met these two girls who live just up the road from me, and drove around in my dads boat between walking along the beach and BBQs. After i got home from the cottage i checked a few toi bosses and hunted for a while. Pretty much just waiting for the next episode to come out. Anyways on to the pictures
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I went on a 61+ hunt with some friends just before leaving to my cottage. Congrats Arsun BTW on hitting level 55.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Made it just in time for BabieBoo's wedding.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ran up and checked ZL, found him up
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was busy killing mops so this ones from Vev.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lame drops of course
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cougar was up shortly after
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
dropped Bdai and Ndai which i guess is alright
Night everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home