Friday, September 17, 2004

Hannon Gets Pk'ed Now...DIE ASSHOLE...

Me, Vevictus, and Eggggggr got really drunk in rl and then hunted 24f/25f tonight.. then went up to 28f and hunted there for while... then me and Vev went to 34f.. heres a bunch of drops....


Yeah, we're superfriends...



I found phoenix, but this gay faggot elf was leading it around...

I was beating the shit out of it the whole time but this stupid gay faggot was leading it around and finally led it down to Hannon, this faggot in his pledge, who killed it and got ROPC from it.... FUCK YOU ASSHOLE... I'll kill you...

FUCKER DIE!!!

AllforU fought this guy at the end of phoenix and we ended him... who is this loser?



And Sidenote, thelion is my FAVORITE PALDO!!! I HUNTED WIND BOSS WITH IM ON DI!! AND HE IS SOOOOO NICE!!!


Love,

Sky~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home