Friday, October 22, 2004

Ugh i hate Essays

I hate doing essays, i have two do for midterms which im really not looking forward too. Anyways just a little update on what i have been up to lately. Yesterday was the reset and so i got a bit of hunting done on 34 floor. I love the reset days cause there are so many mops. I got called by someone in pledge for demon so i headed there first.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alot of other people were there but we managed to get a few hits i on it. So after that i went with some friend from BR and other from SOL to clean up 40 and 50 flrs. Was hard with so many mops but fun too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shortly after that i headed to bed but early on today before class i found ZL up, and later in the evening cougar.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After that i was called by Proline to come up for KV. I found this which was kinda odd, a BK that seemed to have lost his way.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We eventually ended KV which dropped us a Bzel.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This was the second for me today as i was in DI just prior to going KV and got one with a group we had going there. In other news i found a what i thought was a decent price on an Elven Short Sword of Spell Power which Cellular in my pledge suggested someone buy. Raalik was selling it for 100k which i thought was a decent price, although i dont know prices on mage items lately with the whole store thing in. I have heard people selling them for 300k so i figured i could flip it for a few adena's. Later i talked to Vevictus (wise in the way of mages lol) and he suggested i sell it for 1mil. So i set up my shop and sold it for 1.1 =)
Makes me wonder if Railic forgot a 0 but since he never wispered me about it (and he tried to coi attack me at a giran seige a month or so ago when i thought FCA wasnt fighting us anymore) i figured i might as well sell it. So im happy to say i have more money for wafers (and blue pots too). I have been undecided whether i should make a new belt or not and a few days ago decided to go for it. I have had my 50hp belt for a long time, i bought it back when they were 2.5mil-3mil. Since its going to cost me so much for another ac point anyways i figured i might as well make one. If anyone is selling Shining scales and would like to sell me some for 50k i would very much appreciate it. Anyways i think that covers most things, i just finished watching CSI (Booya!) and taking care of some stuff so i think its time for bed. Night everyone!


/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home