Monday, November 08, 2004

Holy crap

EDIT : While I didn't intend for this to be mean, I stand by what I said. She is indeed one of the slowest leveling Lineage players ever--who actually stuck with it. She did finish what she started in the end which puts her well above the hundreds of other players who leveled equally as slow and then quit at 50 or 51. It isn't necessarily all her fault, she's apparently on dialup, etc but the fact remains and I thought it was worth posting about. Also, I like her cowboy hat. Then again, I'm from Texas, not Canadia :P

Forget Zef hitting 70, this is far more unbelievable...

COWGIRL has hit 52! I think she hands-down wins the award for longest time to level from 50 to 52 without quitting. I know this is odd to post here, but cowgirl's leveling has become a bit of a running joke between me and Sharp over the last few years. You know, "Man, I've been leveling as slow as cowgirl this week ><" or "dude, you died as much during that event as cowgirl in an hour of hunting". You get the idea.

Repent all ye sinners, the end times are nigh!

Un-be-lievable.



PS - Congrats Cowgirl... you may be the slowest Lin-er ever, but your determination is insane.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

lol, i think she added her point into charisma. wouldn't that be something.

hahahahhahaha

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

lol we may be assholes but this is funny fucking shit!

why the fuck would you play on dialup with that many deaths? what point did you add to by the way? hahaha

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

all i have to say is.

In the words of Chris Rocks: "Take off that silly ass hat"

Post a new pic... your prettier then that

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home