Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sometimes you get a little luck. Sometimes you Don't

Yes ahem! Its my first post. Woot! Thx Silver for the invite to post on this great Blog :-D

I would like to first of all shout out to all my Shoe fans! You have been great supporters for the past 3 or so years since the Shoe fanatics began to start their following of yours truely.

Second, and more to the point of this post: Sometimes people tell me,
"How are you so lucky Large? I tried to make so much stuff and never does it go over+" and here is my answer. MOST of the time mine does too as you will see here hehe. SOMETIMES it doesn't. Somehow, the graces of the GM in the sky, foresaw this crazy little yankee making some Shoe's nicer than those of the world. So after alot of thought, I put the ole bzel on the +5 DK boots and what do you know, +6 DK Boots --; fucking shoe, +6 ><



*wink*

PS: as u can see --; Black Knight Chief isn't Kurtz newbies --; this screen shot was taken during the Boss event few weeks ago. Dropped very average: zero

Time for Bed:

Somemore food for thought on "luck" I had tonight:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And for my friend nightpower --; sorry man ur too easy.:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Shoe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home