Thursday, December 02, 2004

1 Exam down

Well i finished my first exam which went pretty good. It was for my Science, technology and society class. Anyways i have been up to alot lately. As you can see...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I actually made the level on Saturday before i went for diner with my friends, but i decided to wait until i made it to safe % before i posted, which took me until today since i had to spend alot of time studying. Like to thank my pledge for helping me out through this level and putting up with me, and vengence for having our back. The now infamour Vevi, Evanescence, Spacer, Torny, Bil and Cal, my old friends from Infohigh (Woo old skewl) PRED and Listerine who i always harass, D-Money, Kim for letting me play at his place all night lol, Pro and Allforu for hooking me up with some bosses and Jeff, Jasmine and kim for to much to list. All the cool people that come chill at YK with me (Min and Jin i dont see you guys enough) and thanks to anyone else i didnt mention. Loststar helped me get the last .15 on 60flr so thanks to her too. I still have one exam tommorow so i wont post anymore for now but i got some boss SS to post which ill do when i get a chance. Later everyone

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

Yah hes high alright

Sometimes he gets real stoned and forgets that hes hunting for EXP ... hiene 3? hahaha gogo silverleaf! 1337 noob to the max!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Torn said...

Grats Leafy, hope to see you in that lvl 60 moph soon. Sorry about missing you the other night when I went on to blow my stuff... but I decided against it and just left Lin as I was. Anyways, talk to you later man, gl on your next lvl.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

nononono i wasnt knocking you bro i was taking a shot at silver ^_^

im sayen sometimes he doesnt really know what he should be doing hehe

12:25 PM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

Yeah, sometimes i hunted in DE morph sometimes in Black archer because i was trying to make a comparasion between the two. As for being in heine, lol sometimes its nice to take a lil break from toi and hunt some easy mops plus the scales drop pretty decent and help support my wafer habbit =)

I got some boss pics to post which hopefully i will have up after my exam tonight. Thanks everyone for helping me out, and special thanks to PRED, i really appreciate it, you the man =)

12:27 PM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

The reason i was not able to duel at that time was that i was already on 3rd flr DE caves and i was with about 6 other people, so if i left they would be without a healer and all have to leave. Just let me know when you arent busy an ill give it a try, BTW i didnt add to dex this level so my dmg isnt going to be significantly higher.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Torn said...

Yep, it's me B-Rad. I'm playing WoW now. it's a lot more entertaining then Lin.

8:20 PM  
Blogger bazooka joe said...

Congrats Buddy!! You deserve the darkness morph! Soon I will hit 52 so I won't be a newbie anymore lol! Then we can go kill some bosses and hunt toi again ^_^ Keep up the hard work maybe you can be 1st silver archer on dep servers !!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home