Friday, January 21, 2005

Some Progress

So some of you might have noticed i have only been online a bit lately. While i check bosses alot of the time i also manage to get a bit of leveling in. So finally on Wednesday morning i finished my level.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I am actually at 5.04%, but i decided not to post about leveling up until i reached a safe % so i wouldnt have any problems with deleveling. This level i gained an extra ac point as well as an MR point. I would like to thank Course for helping me reach the last % needed for level 56 and Bknights, I3aby, Chadeau, PPazi, and FaethorX for helping me reach the extra 5% safety point. Other friends i would like to thank include Potter you babo, Kusang, your hardcore, Zef come meet with us some day, Sharp ill see you soon, Icy and scuzz you guys too, and lordkraken your one crazy mage. Vevi i know you'll make it soon, and for all my real life friends i would have been bored and gone long before if it wasnt for you guys. Hope bil and cal will stay, and thanks to the rest of sol for helping me out and having my back ^^

Anyways on to a boss pic or two...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ZL i got just before i got to safe exp...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shitty drops but whatever...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Someone tamed this croc and left it in a house for some reason lol anyways im getting called for KV so ill post those pics later~

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home