Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Faggot and The Ring

Well I was hunting around a bit today Me and Tissot where up in TOI trying to get some new spellbooks for pledge but had no luck got a lot of scrolls but thats about all.
Anyways so after that was over a pledgemate asked me if I could turn some Bring for so he he can make Brave Edoryu. So i was turning stone for him and and I made him about 70 braves Then dropped them to regain and went AFK for a few minutes to go make a bowl of Ramen While I regain. In that 5 Minutes God only knows how long he was hiding in COI outside of our house waiting for someone to open the door BrickHouse the dumb FAGGOT got inside while hiding in COI still (big suprize Brickhouse hiding in COI) and then had a mage detect him out just so he could steal the 70 or so Brave stones off the floor.

Well after the Faggots little stunt and turning a few more stones I desided to go down and check out the new area since I haven't had the chance to since I have been getting back to full law after ending a Paldo and going Chao on the first day of the new epidsode and to show that im not like Brickhouse and laughing and making fun of someone when they end I won't say who I went chao on but what I will say to the paldo who ended when it's 3 on 1 don't try to be a hero just venz. So anyways back to what I was saying I started to run down and I ended up running in to Loststar, Jorja and Kimorchi so we got to the new area and the first mop i ended drop us this


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home