Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A new Episode

I bet everyone is fairly busy with the new episode and all (that and exams are coming up for those in university) but i figured i would do a quick update for those checking in. ALOT of stuff happened today, so many new items and new spells. its hard to keep track of them all. Allforu got immune to harm so we got a chance to test that out. I can see why that only lasts a minute, what a crazy spell O.o
Im missing alot of my screen shots cause they are on my other computer so ill add those in tommorow i suppose. Anyways mages arent the only ones with new spells.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I learned Area of Silence earlier today thanks to Snowboard (Sry list =\ )Its a pretty good spell except that it only lasts for 10 seconds, and it costs 10 sgems. Personally i think it should either last longer, or cost about half the sgems but maybe thats just me. So since snow hooked me up i returned the favour with this...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I checked a few other bosses today including ZL and KV (pics coming tommorow) and of course i hunted in the new area for a while.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and we got a wierd kinda drop, not really worth a ton or amazing but just seeing some fresh items and spells was nice.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways thats it for now, like i said i have tons of pictures to post tommorow when im on my main computer. Also i recommend checking out www.upsaid.com/teamfob Some awesome stuff those guys are doing.

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home