Sunday, February 27, 2005

SOL Diner

Well im almost out of my exam period, just one to do tommorow and ill be free, or at least free till the end of this semister when i do my finals. So friday night i chilled at my cousins for a while before heading to this house party in brampton. Lesson learned - When you finish all your beer dont start drinking sprite/coke and blue curaco or however you spell it. Im never going to touch that stuff again *shivers* so anyways when we were at my cousins we were sitting around and there was this random potato that i put on the table. So eventually as we were sitting there talking people started sticking things in it, such as bottle caps, a lighter and a battery O.o
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After the recovery period on saturday morning including nearly puking in a brampton bus we made it to toronto and met up with some lineage friends for diner. I think there was 13 of us total, all in SOL ^_^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Later after that we headed to Kims place to do a little 20 flr hunt which included catching seer. Dropped Zel and dai.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Earlier on saturday i was hunting with Edoryu when we got one of these.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Always helps to have some money for wafers. This isnt really recent news but i hadnt posted it before. I think the last ac point i bought myself was my 7Silvercloak so i decided that maybe it was time to upgrade a little bit.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know some elfs alot lower then me that have one but they arent to easy to find and arent to cheap either, although cheaper then my ac before. Anyways one other picture to post, got cougar a few days ago with some people. Dropped 0 -.-
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So thats it for now, im hoping some of the other guys will be posting more here, so there you go im officially cracking the whip. Time to get back to my studies and hopefully i get enough done i can log in for a little tonight. Later everyone~

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home