Monday, February 14, 2005

Diversify yo'self

I don't make many non-Lineage related posts but I got tired of staring at you freaky bastards' faces when I check the site :P

I recently picked up an old habit for kicks (mainly because it's browser based so I can fuck around with it during class).

If you've never played Alien Adoption Agency, or A3:The Awakening, you might give it a try. The name was changed from Alien Adoption Agency to A3 because too many gooey fucks were mistaking it for a pretty little Sims-esque pet adoption thing. It is not a pet adoption... in fact it has one of the most mature communities of any game I've played (If cussing offends you, find entertainment elsewhere). Basically you raise an alien, battle other aliens and get rich doing it. It's not Lineage, but for an HTML based game it's pretty damned entertaining.

Plus, I did the graphics you find scattered about the world (see the intro page for an example). (NOTE: I did *most* of the graphics... he got some fuck to do a few that look like shite. Mine look like the following image...)


(My in-game message board signature)

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home