Thursday, February 03, 2005

DON'T LIE WHEN YOU DIE!

Mark decided he was going to put an end to our hunt, little did he know, his Fkeys couldn't accomodate his ape-like digits.

Anyway, I stopped posting dead ppls ss a couple of weeks ago I guess cuz it was boring, congratulations you newbs died TOO MUCH. The reason I have graced you all with a post today, is because our missing-link friend told another fib and said that he didn't die.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now, I know that you guys try to restart very quickly, so you may not have an intimate knowledge of what the different morphs look like dead on the ground. So I sacrificed a scroll of polymorph for the sake of your education. Don't worry about me, I'll find a way to pay for it. I am on the left and missing link is on the right. As you can clearly see, we have exterminated yet again the genetic path to our current state of evolution.

This is the full screen shot, and... I didn't edit it!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Notice my lack of a lighthack brian reid? aka Inbred


Tip of the day:
If your fingers are oversized, or underevolved, (see: Ape, Monkey, Missing Link, primate) it is best when using a computer or telephone to press the buttons or keys with your pencil thin dick, this way you don't die like a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home