Thursday, January 27, 2005

Random Occurances

hi everyone, sorry but just to warn you this post isnt going to have any interesting or amazing lineage screen shots. I just got two assignments for my classes at York so i have been working on those and between that and leveling i havent gotten many bosses in the last day or so. I was reading on gameabout about a recent dex elf that hit level 70. I hope that someone would be able to translate it but regardless its pretty interesting. -95 ac and pretty high str and dex, even if they have their spells on its pretty impressive. I dont think ill ever make it to that level but its nice to see that there are some pretty powerful elfs out there. Also i dont know about you ppl but me and my friends tend to switch music and trade around new songs we find and like. So if your into a simular type of music feel free to post a comment with a few songs you reccomend. Here are a few of my all time favorites =)

Underworld - Cups, Ballet lane, two months off,
Aphex Twin - Come to daddy, girl/boy song, On, windowlicker
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car, Goodnight jade, Port Rhombus, Brain Bug
Future Sound of London - Antique Toy, Eygpt, In a State of Permanent Abyss
Portishead - Roads, To kill a dead man, pedestal, glorybox
Autechre - Bike, Clipper


So yesterday i was on my brothers laptop when this girl started messaging him on MSN. So i said yeah he is out for a few minutes this is his brother. So she mentions that she remembers talking to me before on msn (yeah i used to use it alot but not so much anymore). So i remembered talking to her before but we stopped talking when i used msn less and less or she met a BF or something like that. So i started talking to her and seems she really likes me O.o Anyways ill try not to let it cut into my lineage time to much but she lives in the same town as me which is cool so i dunno, maybe in a few weeks or something ill take her out, although thats getting close to midterms for me. Anyways here is one of the pictures she sent me which i kinda liked, its from webcam so its a little blury...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways im just messing around right now in lineage before i go to bed. Its like 3am so im going to finish up this and head to sleep in an hour or so, night everyone~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I decided to go through my old SS and throw this one in from a while back...good reason not to go higher up toi just after a reset lol

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home