Sunday, January 23, 2005

Farewell to a friend

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unfortunately today one of my newest friends is leaving lineage. FaethorX joined SOL about a week or so ago and has helped me in numerous ways, such as hunting with me while i made my 5% of 56, calling me for bosses and helping in fights such as one on 24 floor. It was good times man, and i hope you have fun in real life. I want to share a letter he asked me to post as a good bye to everyone.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He blew his items earlier today and made a pair of +8 PG's as well as a few other +8 items i heard before blowing those as well. He was kind enough to help me out with my current project offering me supplies, Rings and other stuff.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I wont say im unhappy about receiving these because i was getting quite low on adena with the wafer prices being the way they are, as well as other upcoming expenses with episode 3 coming. I really prefer to have one really good lineage friend instead of any amount of adena, but since his choice was made i wouldnt turn down the help. Thanks a ton Derek, especially for the hunts, the bosses, the fights, and the fun. Good luck at school and hopefully we will hear from you again in lineage one day.

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home