Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ahh, been a while...

Well I haven't posted in while now. I got a new job (3 this summer!) working in the HR department of a legal agency. I have been in and out of lineage a bit but my new house in Toronto doesn't have internet (yet) so I'm not on as much as I wish I was. I've been dropping silver a couple shots here and there so I guess you might see a couple Lin pics. Tonight the crew is going for drinks at York U so should be an interesting time, maybe if someone brings a camera we will even have some pics. Anyways I found out about these randomly at work and thought I would share them with everyone. You can check the actual site these are from here but some of them might offend anyone who is really political so dont' say I didn't warn you. I never got into card games but I think anyone with even a passing knowledge of them would find these amusing.

http://www.brokentoys.org/?p=6849

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home