Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Event Incoming, and another video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7820333450116505275&q=power%20rangers


some funny shit if you have the bandwith. I think its about 7 minutes long or something.

In other news some people have requested me to update more often. Having just handed in 2 assignments and currently sitting in class working on this, let me say...ill see what i can do. I looked through my screen shots lately and mostly its just fight pics which get old pretty fast, so i tend to only post the ones that i like best =)

However with the event coming up im sure there will be plenty to post on, though i may hold out until its over to post a follow up. At any rate im still working on sht for the halloween party this weekend. Apparently im being sent on a wild goose chase to find dry ice. Time for class, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home