Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Winter Break

Well i finished all my exams, thought i was going to do bad on my Marketing Research but i got all the question answered and found it easier then i thought. The event just started for the winter break and im finding it pretty good. The extra 24ac is almost as good as the 50% weight capacity. Im sure everyone knows what the items look like but here it is anyways.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've killed a bunch of bosses but havent had the time to post. Some of the screen shots i left at game rooms but here are a couple i have.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I already have this one so it goes to a lucky member in pledge.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I also had a few of these rings kicking around
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




/Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home