Saturday, February 18, 2006

In Oz

Well, I finally got here. I know I've been slacking in the posting department but I have been somewhat busy these past couple days. Everything has been going pretty good so far, I got to the campus I am staying at for the next week or so before I move out to Parramatta which is a bit closer to Sydney than I am currently. I went shopping there yesturday at a mall called Westfields which was pretty fun. I think today most of the shops are closed so I will probably head to Sydney sometime this coming week in between all of my orientation things and parties with the school. I finally got some of the pictures off my laptop so I will post a couple of them. I will have a better internet connection a bit later on so I can play some more Lin but that will have to wait until I move. I'll try to get some pics of the campus I will be going to when I go there tommorow for now here are the ones from me in Canada, Hong Kong and in plane.




This one is in front of my house with a few of my best friends.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is one that we took at the airport in Toronto.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I took this looking down the terminals at the airport in Hong Kong, it pretty much streches as far as you can see. It's a pretty nice airport but I didn't get much of a chance to see it because my flight arrived 15 minutes after the boarding time of my flight to Sydney.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This was my first look at Australia, this was over the north east coast. I took a few pictures of arriving at Sydney but since it was dark out and I was taking them through the plane window they didn't turn out very good.

Anyways, I'll be posting some more pictures soon. Peace!

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home