Thursday, May 11, 2006

Beer, One Leg, & a whole lot of shopping.

Just going to throw a couple pics in for people to see and let you all know whats going on. I got a job a couple weeks ago in an HR department for an American software company and started this week. I dont't think the Australian government really meant for students to get a job like that but technically I'm within the student work visa guidelines, so screw them. So far its been awesome and I've been having a good time with it, my co-workers are pretty fun and the company provide us with breakfast which is nice of them. I can just book it out for the trains in the morning and not have to worry about grabbing a bite until I get there.

I also figured it's time to do some shopping and buy some more clothes to get ready for the winter down here since I could only fit a few pairs of pants into my suitcase on the way down. Some days its still pretty warm out, like mid 20's. Other days and especially in the evenings though its getting more like 15 out. There are so many nice clothes that I have seen here in Sydney. Unfortunately, the stores close really early (like 5pm!) every night but thursday. This obviously makes it hard to do any shopping other than weekends and thursday night since I have class and work on every weekday. Since it was Thursday I managed to get out and buy some pants, a sweater, and some more shoes. I also saw a wicked hat and some nice scarves but the store closed before I could decide on one. Ahh well, always next week.

I dropped by the Lowenbrau bar last weekend for a little beer action, my roommate snapped a quick shot so I guess I will share it with you guys, also got this picture of a seagull, man he has a strong leg. My roommate apparently saw another seagull that was walking around on nubs cause it didn't have any feet. Now that would be a site to see. This weekend I'm going to Skybar to meet up with some friends so maybe I will have some pics from that, peace out!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home