Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter!

Well, I don't think I have ever had an Easter as hot as this one. It was about 30 yesturday and I would say close to that today. Me and my room mates all decided to go to the Easter show in Sydney and so we took a couple pictures along the way. There was a few rides and stuff, tons of games and a bunch of animals too. I have some pics of animals but I went to the zoo today and I will post those soon. For now, I've picked a few of the show to share. Happy Easter and good luck with those eggs!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This one is on the way into the show.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the crowds and some random stuff at the show.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Kasia played this water game thing and was pretty good at it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The prize...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Check back soon for more pics! These are just from one camera so I might post some more a bit later on.
-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home