Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mardi Gras

Well I have been busy again for a while with my first week of school and all. I got most of my classes worked out except for one which I will see about on Friday. I also got moved into my new appartment and started to pick up food, ordered a phone line/dsl and got some other supplies that I need. Last Saturday was Mardi Gras here in Sydney so I went with 2 of my room mates and a couple other friends. Here is a couple pictures from it. I heard over 300 000 people turned up and best thing was that the police didn't stop anyone from drinking and partying.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Me and Patrick with a couple Police ladies and beer.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is one of my roommates with a bunch of random people.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is what the crowds were like all down the streets, it was like this for a few kilometers.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is one of the many floats of the parade.


Anyways, I'm off for now. Peace

-Pure

1 Comments:

Blogger XSilverleafX said...

dope they got hot police there O.o

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home