Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What i have been up to...

Well im still stuck in the cold in toronto, making the best of it though =)
I think im going to see Ultraviolet on saturday with B-rad, Lisa, Brad, Vlad and maybe eric. It looks like one of those movies which will be either really good or really bad. Other then gearing up to get some assignments out of the way at school this is what i have done lately in lineage...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are a few others bosses (about 5 or 6) that i dont have in there. Nothing too exciting, but i always enjoy them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought this was fairly entertaining as well. Its too bad the SS is really small (Its from zef and friends), im just above him by about 5 or 6 cells. Whether its actually amph or not i can never tell with all the different chars he plays but watching 1 of them die is good enough for me. I could post about 30 more end SS but you guys know thats not my style so ill keep it to the ones which I enjoy the most. Anyways time for some reading before bed, night everyone~

/Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home