Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sydney

Ok, so I finally got to Sydney yesturday so I thought I would post a couple pictures. I found a few cool people to try to find an appartment with so we're just waiting to hear back from the real estate agent and then I'll have a chillin' place and net to log on a bit more with. The appartment we are hoping to get is right near the water front and has a view of the harbour bridge. Here's a couple pictures I took while we were down in the area.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is a bit of a view of the harbour as we walked in through from China town. The shorter buildings along the water are all bars and restaurants which are pretty nice.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Some random bird at the small end of the harbour.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is a small park near the harbour me and my roommates walked through.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Some mall in central downtown Sydney thats pretty nice.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After climbing the steps I took this picture right in front of the Opera house. There is a nice botanical garden right near it but it was too dark out to get a good picture of it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sydney Opera House, kinda self explanatory.

Anyways, I will have a few more pictures once I move I think, I'm planning to learn how to surf over the next couple weeks so I'll get some pics of that. Peace out for now.

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home