Tuesday, August 24, 2004

can't poly.. wasafuk~?

well, my being as tired and "out of it" this morning as I was it took me 5 minutes to figure out why I couldn't poly into anything better than orc scout) and why I kept getting this message:



finally occured to me that it's Tuesday and that the event ended today.. oh well.. shows how much I pay attention, lol...

----

So the real post is a question.. to all that come here to read this.. I need your advice.. In fact the only people I won't take advice on this is from Tonk and Sky (cause they are both idiots.. lol).. Anyways, I have a +6 yumi.. sell or ndai.. or cdai and bdai, cause as is it is about 750k and a +7 is 1.5ish mil... so.. i eaiter gain 750k or lost 750k basically .. or a safer route is cdai/bdai.. but if it don't go i am out more.. I guess now that I actually think about it this is pretty insigniffocant.. oh well.. i can live with it.. but I still want to blow it..

blah.. rant complete..

~K.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cdai it and Bdai it. Pure has a Bdai you can buy if you like ^_^

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cdai = 200k bdai = 250. Chances of it even going +2.. 1/3.

So thats 450k with no good chance to go +7. I'd just buy a +7.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

Kaz is a fucking moron.. he needs end dai from Sky or Tonk... who are both 100000 times less babo noob than him.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

hahaha, by "idiot" I meant that out of who'd read and comment on my post Sky and Tonk were the most likely to go BLOW IT cause they seem to be the least concerned with money and I already knew what the would say.

People now tell me that 6 yumi is only worth 500k.. so 1 more + is worth 1 mil... hmm

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

BLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Tonk

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home