Saturday, September 18, 2004

New toys

Well even though the bosses have been dropping bad lately i managed to accumulate some money through the selling of some supplies and by a bit of wheeling and dealing. So i thought its about time i bought myself a gift for hitting 54 and since ac points are so expensive (and i rather just level to 56) i figured i would pick up one of these.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cost a fair bit but its kinda fun to go DK. I wanted to test it out so i fought a DK with it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anyways i have been making a fair bit of money hunting Ramia, here are a few more drops i got.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I checked a few bosses this morning and found AQ up. Nothing special but was still fun. Sooner or later it has to drop something decent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anyways thats all for now, just got back in from Diner and drinks with I3aby, BBk, jasmine and scott. I think ill go hunt now and hopefully get some more money to fill my supplies back up.

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home