Tuesday, November 09, 2004

1 Assignment done (almost) 1 to go...

Lately i have been working crazy hours on 2 asignments for University. So far im almost done my price analysis withing my groups marketing plan. The only problem is i had a very hard time on the net finding stats like the average price a consumer spends on lunch and the average price of a fast food combo. So i think i'll be going for a drive and i'll have to observe it first hand. If anyone knows a good place to get statistics on restaurants and fast food places (as well as frozen meal stats) that would be great. As for the post below, nice work allforu. I cant read Korean but the screen shots are cool. Nice to see SOL up in the korean server sights getting noticed. So when i logged in yesterday someone in pledge called ant queen up, so i met up with the rest of the guys and helped end her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
dropped bad, but i wasnt expecting anything amazing lol.

Anyways with all the people with no money and items to sell things have been going for pretty cheap lately. It seems the high +'d items are going up in price while the base items are dropping. I have heard of one person who blew 10 +5 items in a row so i suppose that some people (like me) dont want to risk that happening. So i managed to trade some things around, wheel and deal, and finally get 3 items that i have wanted for a while. The first is a Zenith ring, which is invaluable to an elf that hunts TOI alot since it free's up a hotkey. Now the first thing i was concerned about using one part of the time that i hunt is my MR. So i got another item which would help boost my MR.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I had wanted to get something to boost my MR for a while but +8 BCOMR just didnt seem the right choice. It was to much for the MR and i would loose ac from it. However even though the MR gain on a silver cloak isnt as much, the regain of 4mp per tick helps a fair bit and since i have the zenith ring i needed something else to keep my mr up near the 95% mark. Since i tend to use alot of supplies in TOI i also though i would invest in something which would help me cut down on that, there for giving me more profit from hunting (cause wafers tend to cut into that a bit more then i would prefer). So i bought this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With this i do not need to carry and hastes on me, which allows me to start my hunts lighter and carry more supplies. Of course being a dex elf the 20 extra hp doesnt hurt, if fact thats a significant reason of why i purchased it. So now i have some items i am happy with and it should make my hunts even more enjoyable. Anyways im off to the fast food joints to write down some prices and then to school and then to finish my other essay. Hopefully i'll be done that soon but until then, bye~

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

post drops on bosses ^_^ dont get lazy lol

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

brad saying: "I need something to read cause my job sucks and I am bored.."

:P

~K.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home