Sunday, December 05, 2004

Posty posty-roo

I have a bunch of SSs crowdin up my hard drive so I figured I'd post some.

As I'm sure many of you know I quit to play Lin2 when it came out. Didn't *really* matter... my gear was good but not anything like I have now.

Anyway, here are the death throws of my 8db and 9bkat (the kat blew).





Let's see... then I went and burned half of the pines I had stored up from DI hunting. I burnt most of them at giran x which people who suck didn't appreciate--so I finished up in FV.






Everyone likes TOI shots and I don't ever really post them... but here's one of me and sharp taking care of business on a vampire.



Event is still fun...
We decided to have have a little fun getting rid of our zels.



This seems to be the new trendy thing to do on FI...



and when people get upset about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home