Thursday, March 31, 2005

Diad Seige, Buttons McBoomBoom and Turbo Tutone

Hi everyone, I guess you can all figure I don't exactly get alot of posts up so I figured it's time for one that actually has some writing in it. I've been sweating through projects and exams lately which has been pretty hectic but I've also managed to get some Lineage in here and there. Silver already posted most of the boss pics that I went to and all the cool new stuff thats out so I will keep it short.

When the new update came out some of us pooled some relics together and that combined with some gems from Jorja was enough to get CC the lvl 40 princess spell. It's a nice spell even though it doesn't last very long.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So we had a quick run down to Diad for the first seige, overall I think we all had a good time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Random Stuff

So I've been checking out some of the awesome old school cartoons lately, man they have the best character names. I've been watching some Ninja turtles, Ghostbusters and one of my favorites, C.O.P.S. remember these guys? Buttons McBoomBoom was my favorite with the fold out guns in his chest, so bad-ass.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Turbo Tutone was a wicked character too... Tutone!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You can't go wrong with BigBoss either, "meh, you'll never catch me coppaz!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home