Thursday, April 07, 2005

Finished Exams...

Well im all done exams now which is nice. I called into my work and got a few shifts already and im sure they will pick up as it gets warmer out which means $$. There is a pair of shoes i have wanted the whole winter so maybe once i work a bit and get my tax refund back i can pick them up. Anyways here is whats new in lineage...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I caught ZL with Purefighter earlier today, and i got one of these a few days ago...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Also i made a video of this which i was going to put up but i still need a place to host it...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have to talk to dave and see if he can host the video for me, its kinda neat. Im off to go read a bit and i have work on saturday but hopefully ill have time for another post sometime between now and then.



/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

yo Chris email me your vid at angelsoho@hotmail.com and I will host it for you

peace bro

Kaz

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home