Saturday, May 27, 2006

New Camera!

Well, I finally decided to get a new camera since I have been slacking in the pictures department. I should have a steady flow of pics now though. I went to the Australian Hotel tonight which has like 90 beers from all over Australia. I took some pics on the way over there of the area infront of my appartment so I will post a couple up. After looking around a bit I got a good deal on a Nikon P3 which is working out really well so far. Im still working out all the shooting modes and effect modes it has but I'm sure my shots will get better with time and better lighting conditions (^.^)

Watched some rugby at the bar which was fun, they had some slow motion replay of some guy wrapping (read breaking) his leg around some other guy as he tried to kick the ball, fun sport to watch for real. So while I was there I started my Passport to Beer, which you get this passport thing and taste your way around beers from all over Australia. Once you finish you get your name engraved on a trophy in the pub and even better you have tried a heap of beer! I'll let you guys know how it goes. So far I drank some Bluetoungue pilsner, Scharer's Lager, Snowy Mountains Crackenback Pale, and Beez Neez. I also had this crazy Pumpkin pizza which was pretty much a pizza with a complete layer of pumpkin on top, if not an entire pumpkin. Here's some new pics!



I took this in the park in front of my appartment. There is some leaves on the ground cause it is fall right now but it was still decently warm out.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the market place in the Rocks district which is just up the street a couple minutes from me. I'm going to head there one sunday morning if I dont keep sleeping in.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

At the bar.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This was the pizza I got at the Australian Hotel. As you can see its a lot of Pumpkin. Aussies love pumpkin so you can get it on alot of different things that you would never find it on in Canada. Really tasty though.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the library thats like two buildings from mine. Its such a cool little spot. Its got a cafe at the front of it and the floor is glass with a lit model of Sydney CBD.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Crazy floor.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Went checking for some nice restaurants at the waterfront near my place. I grabbed this shot of the streets as they come near the water.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Have fun guys, enjoy the weather you guys are getting, I have to start wearing a jacket! Lol, well only sometimes.

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home