Saturday, May 13, 2006

Skybar

Went out for some drinks last night at Skybar here in Sydney. My roommate took a couple pics so I'll post them up. I think it was openning night or something so there was a huge lineup but my friend Lisa had hookups so it worked fine for us. Other than that I have been slaving away at my last project for school for the past few days. I'm so glad that I will be done today and I can just concentrate on work, exams and having some fun. ^.^

This was on the rooftop hanging out, I got some random guy to jump in the picture with us for some reason, good times.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


This is my friend Jocelyn I met at my school, lol we were pretty wrecked at this point...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This was at parking garage near my place, went back there after I got home to take care of something, I'll give you guys the full story somewhere a bit more private later on.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home