Saturday, November 20, 2004

Beleth

Well since i finished most of my school work (other then studying for my upcoming exams) i decided to go party a bit last night, and play today. I have been making alright exp lately and hopefully will continue too. I figure if i level a bit then when the NB update comes out it wont be so bad for me. Anyways i took some time from leveling to go kill beleth
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anyways its kinda laggy so i think ill go out tonight again and maybe continue hunting tommorow.
/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger XSilverleafX said...

I was at a gameroom, ask Jjely, she was there T.T

Dont you have something better to do with your time? like level? or duel me?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

wow, wareagle... this is ironic.. BURN DUDE.. you got burnt twice there.. wow.. a verbal version of a paldo attack.. lol.. poetic justice.. hahaha

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

Yah i was out of this screenshot in bapho morph killinng a cerberus thats probably why the screens lit up...

Whats a lighthack wareagle?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home