Tuesday, November 09, 2004

PimpForU continued

I went ahead and translated (read "pasted into Babblefish") some of the GameAbout interview of AllForU. Here are some enlightening pieces of the conversation:

"American mote U mp consuming will be serious specially and too much will sleep and easily it does not write the bedspread" - AllForU

"The car green onion it burns from it is same the good thing." - AllForU

"The Oman boss to burn maybe and from the song which has self-protection use two magic?" - Hyuna the interviewer

Clearly they are discussing the merits of the onions AllForU ate in bed. They seemed really concerned about the bedspread... I hope it's alright.

I will leave you with my tip of the week:
"the bedspread which tries but, nine bedspreads the inside gruel than" - AllForU

1 Comments:

Blogger PureFighter said...

Omg man so funny... I tried running it through some other online translators and didn't get anything more understandable out of it. I guess I will have to ask Allforu myself.

-Pure

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home