Sunday, November 21, 2004

Please Don't Come Here

Brian (I think your name is brian...), Doug has an advantage you don't, you see... he is not a newb, he has a "pledge", he has "friends" and when he asks for help, people help him because they like him, not because they hate the person who is hitting him, or want a share in the drop.

why do you come to this site? Get your own friends, seriously, you get kicked out of anywhere you go because you're such a pathetic individual.

you call up memories about how something happened sometime in the past when you were in our pledge, to try to seem in some way informed, but instead it makes you look like a definitionless chameleon doing whatever he thinks will make himself look important, I don't go around repeating the things you told me in confidence, so if it's all the same to you, please never visit this site again, I assure you your life will not gain the meaning you want at this URL

don't be a dick to someone in real life, maybe, just maybe you'll see what it's like to have "friends"

~you thought you were like me... you're nothing like me.

.. and you never can be

~MIKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home