Thursday, December 09, 2004

Potter - For Brian

Well, I was standing in orc town and FeelTheBurn AKA Brian AKA Brickhouse AKA DeSoT0 (he's on this character most of the times, chao maker) AKA whoever else he plays, came up to me and thought it was amusing i died a few days ago at top drake while chao to a dice and burn. even though i didnt drop anything (3 inn room keys) he still had something to say, well, this is the conversation...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

what the fuck is that? it's like he's trying to be my friend...now, anyone who has been to brickhouse's blog knows that he hates me more than anyone, always trying to post my end ss's etc. so what the fuck is this? either he's a fucking multi-user or he's got some crazy menopause mood swings going off every other day. my advice to brian is stop being so fucking annoying and maybe you can make some friends in YOUR OWN PLEDGE. anyways, the ss of thousand dying the other night is...right here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oopsies! anyways, hopefully this cleared something up for you brian. IM NOT YOUR FRIEND! DONT TRY TO BE MINE!

-Potter

3 Comments:

Blogger Kazimir Stubitsch said...

lol, how do you know who's on zuluuu? well, since im the only one who plays it...it's me! it's always me, whisper me anytime during the day, anytime during the night, anytime you see zuluuu on, it's me. this isnt paldo pledge, you dont have to ask which user is on before you know who you're talking to. when ayaka logs in "mark or jon?" when thousand logs on "ted tommy viet guy?" when kuddles logs on "user 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6?" list goes on, just cause you guys cheat, use hacks, are multi users and still cant beat us doesnt mean we hack. just means you guys suck so bad that nothing can help you. so use this as a wake up call when i tell you, paldo fucking sucks.

- Potter

9:08 AM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 PM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

Just to point one thing out, I3aby does not have 3 users and neither does BBknights. Zuluuu is only played by Potter. I think you guys may think there are more people because sometimes ppl use nicknames for each other. But dont worry, you can always call my Chris.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home