Monday, December 06, 2004

Dancing and KV

I have been enjoying my time off school so far and managed to make some decent progress in lineage as well. Went out for breakfast with my parents and then did a bit of Christmas shopping. Picked up something pretty cool that i think my family will like. Anyways shortly after getting my bow yesterday i was in town when someone asked me to do my MJ dance in Black archer morph. Zuluuu soon followed and after a while we made a little dance party =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then we all went bapho for a bit...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then i got the call that KV was up so we went up to take care of him.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We also found reaper was up on the way
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways that all for now, time for me to make some adena and exp before i go out later.

/Silver

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger bazooka joe said...

I think that dancing picture might be the funniest thing i've ever seen in lineage. Its like giant thriller video or something lol! Makes me want to lvl fast to 55 so i can become back up dancer in one of your videos in the future HEHE.

Listerine

1:01 PM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

heheh your getting there man, gogogo!
BTW you going to come to TO sometime during winter break?
COME TO T.O.!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home