Sunday, December 05, 2004

Wooo! New item =)

Well, went a little faster then expected. I finished selling some items and finally got enough adena together to buy my new bowgun. I havent kept it a secret that i used +7 Bowgun to hunt with which i bought early on at level 51. I used it right up until today to get to 55 at close 8% now. Seeing the amount that i have spent on ac i knew it was about time for a new weapon. Bowgun is the only bow i would ever seriously consider using on an elf, as the difference in damage of other bows is so minimal compared to the benefits (and not just ac) of using shield. So here is my new weap, hopefully ill get some time after helping my dad out to test it out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home