Friday, June 02, 2006

Harbour cruise and New Zealand

Well I finally made a move on my winter break time and after balancing the time off work and checking out tickets I decided to buy a ticket to New Zealand for July. I will of course be bringing my camera to all the crazy adventures there so I'll have a taste for everyone to see.

I went on a harbour cruise with my school this week and so I'll put up a couple pics I took from the boat in between the all you can eat and drink action. I have a funny pic of me and my roommate so once I get it off her camera I'll post it. I grabbed a music box in the Rocks district near my appartment on the way to a pub last week so I'll throw a neat pic that I took of it up too. Peace!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home