Thursday, August 03, 2006

Couple more pics

Well I went though a couple more pictures and stuff from my trip. I figured I would put a couple up of the interesting ones. I still have way too many to post (over 500). For now I am back in Sydney just doing the school thing again. Next weekend I'm having a house party at my place so perhaps I will get a couple pictures of the crazyness. The night before I got home my roommates had a 3 person party dancing with curtains which was fun to watch on the camera when I got back. Maybe I should host some videos or something, we'll see... ^.^

Standing in front of Mount Cook, its the biggest mountain in NZ.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was on the way to caving in Waitomo, this is the area they filmed the Shire in for Lord of the Rings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jump!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mount Cook

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was on the way to glacier climbing in Franz Josef.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home