Friday, June 23, 2006

A change in pace...

So i decided to stop working at one of my jobs. Things were getting pretty retarded with the hours i was working so im going back to my old job as well as continuing with my other job at the office. The only thing that sucks is that i wont have my licence in time to work the NIN and Peaches show tommorow. Other then that im planning a trip with friends to the states to go to six flags and check out some of the roller coasters there in about three weeks. Thats all for now, later all.

/Silver

2 Comments:

Blogger PureFighter said...

Damn I'm missing the Peaches show!?! So pissed.

In other news Australia tied with Croatia so they are in the second round. I didnt take any pictures but i can tell you that people were dancing and singing in the streets when I was walking to work the next day. Quite an atmosphere.

-Pure

9:17 PM  
Blogger XSilverleafX said...

lol crazy. South Korea is out which is lame. Germany is still in though =)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home