Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Canada Day!

Don't think that just because I'm in Australia I would miss out on the Canada day celebrations. I met up with a bunch of fellow Canadians from my University at a bar after which we went to the Raddison just up the street from me for some champagne before coming back to my place for a few more drinks. After we headed to King's Cross for a festive party. Me and Elliot tried to walk back at the end of the night but but that point I was pretty useless with directions and so we ended up near Bondi beach. Luckily a cab was cruising through the area so we got sorted out fine in the end. I will put some of my pictures up later but for now here are some that

This was at my place before heading out to the bar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was one of the bartenders at the bar, gotta love those hats.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went to the Jazz festival and International beer festival a while ago but never got around to putting any of the pictures up, so I will post a couple now. I also went to the Featherdale zoo and got toi pet some kangaroos. Enjoy the pics!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Pure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home