Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ep 6

Ok so i've been neglecting the blog for a while. I started a new one while i was in australia and have been busy with that (maybe ill copy some pics from there over to here another time). Also for the most part i've just been posting my rl pics on facebook. Im also working full time now, which is awesome cause I have the cash to pay off my school debts and buy a few things for myself. For now im working on buying some property up at my cottage so that me and my brother will have 4 properties up there to use and rent when we arent using. Anyways on to lineage stuff.

Went with pledge down to diad. Seems its impossible to break the tower. Not sure if its some kind of bug but it kinda sucks.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went with some pledgemates down to hunt demon temple for a bit which was pretty fun. The frog mops are crazy there. The only thing that sucks is the mops all have the same name so its harder to targer specific ones. I dont know if thats just bad planning or if its intended to make it more difficult. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also bought a few new items since the halloween event. Im glad that this halloween event lasted for a whole week. I figure my take on it was around 250mil. Ill see if i can find the pics from that to post too i guess. So i bought this the other day for 52mil and 2 Zenith rings which is like 62mil.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sold my +5's for 9mil. I heard merryxmas sold his 2nd pair of +7's for like 100mil or 110mil or something like that so, I think i got a good deal. I'll post pics of the other 2 items I got lately.

And today my friend vevi called me up to help him on 51+. He canceled, slowed, silenced, mana drained Qimuxixika but since Qimu cant 1 on 1 he decided to bring 3 friends to fight Vevictus. So what happens when me and Vevi fight Xiah, Qimuxixika, Zhonghua, and Riffllove?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Watching his friends end...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
previously botted chars taking a dirt nap beside each other...mops got the chao.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I guess since they botted up they dont mind dying over and over. After me and vevi killed 2 of them Qimu came back to res them. So proline and zef came to give us a hand. 4 on 4 riffllove and ZhongHua end again.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pink end...

I suppose if they could bot skills it might actually be a little difficult to kill them without going chao lol.


/Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home