Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Level 65

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hit 64 in early august and figured i might as well level before school starts back up again, and since work would be picking up more as well. Averaged about 4% a day and hit 65 on the 3rd of sept. Tonight i just finished getting 5% which is kinda slow. Anyways i wanted to thank my pledge for all their help and suppose. Many people came and hunted with me when i was laggy or stayed up late to heal me on FI or buff me. Thanks to the pledge leaders who provided me with wafers and other supplies, opening kent castle for me to make adena, and for checking bosses while i was leveling.

Many others outside of the pledge helped me as well, and i would like to thank them as well for chats, buffs, and boss calls. The AS's and elf buffs on FI are especially helpful. Anyways its late so im off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home