Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Super Wolf and IQ

Here's a quick pic of us killing IQ the other day, been a couple days since posting cause I was busy with a funeral. My ISP has also been somewhat erratic so I'm hoping I can get it fixed before I randomly end. It's awesome the whole day and then will just d/c for no reason >.<

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While I was chilling at the Elven tree I saw Sunny with his high dogs. He's got a few of them and from what I've seen the dogs are pretty cool. We will have to see what they are like once some people get some really high lvl ones.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

/Silver
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..Beware super muts:P i was messin about dueling sunny,and then tryed with his dogs = super stunlock,
~khat~

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home